107 North College Avenue
Built in 1881, this building was originally part of the Welch Block, and was severely damaged by fire in 1885. In 1913, it became a Woolworth’s store, and in the mid-1920s, it was extensively remodeled, resembling its current appearance. Woolworth’s operated here for the next 80 years, until 1993.
The building is currently home to Austin’s American Grill and other retailers.