140 N College Ave
Edgar Trimble constructed the first portion of this building around 1900. The ground level was used for retail and services, while the upper level was a rooming house. Restaurants, dry goods, cigar, music, a market, clothing, a cleaner, and financial services all were once located here.
The building is currently home to Cache la Poudre Rifle Works and other shops and the upper level remains residential.