Old Post Office
201 South College Avenue
This building was the first structure specifically built for a post office in Fort Collins. Prior to this, the post office operated out of various existing buildings in the “Old Town.” Constructed in 1912 in the Italian Renaissance style, it occupied the site of the original 1864 Camp Collins military cemetery. In 1972, the post office moved to a new federal building. In 1978, this structure was both a locally- and nationally-designated as a national landmark.
The building is currently home to Museum of Contemporary Art (MOCA).