202 Remington Street
Started in 1885 by stone mason Lars Kemoe, this house was incomplete when it changed hands in 1889. Charles Andrews, the new owner, hired Montezuma Fuller to complete the structure. Jesse Harris was the next owner from 1874-1899. Dr. P.J. McHugh took up residence in 1899, and made the small carriage house into Fort Collins’ first hospital. This “House of Mayors” is Castellated Richardsonian Romanesque style.
The building is currently home to St. Peter’s Fly Shop.