La Court Hotel
232 Pine St
Arriving from Nova Scotia in 1800, Issac B. Harris invested in community enterprises, local farms and ranches, and built the La Court Hotel. This hotel was known as Brown’s Palace Hotel in 1906, and after a long period of different owners and new names, ended as the La Court Hotel in 1978.
The building is currently home to small shops and offices.