Kissock Building

Kissock Building

117-119 E Mountain Av

kissock-before OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
circa 1983 2003

In 1889, Montezuma Fuller designed and built the original Kissock Block for John A.C. Kissock, to house “Edwards, Kissock and Abbott,” abstractors. After a fire severely damaged the building in 1895, it was rebuilt. The Odd Fellows “Grand Hall” occupied the second floor for several years.

The building is currently home to several retailers and offices.