5 Old Town Square
This building has two sections: the Old Town Square entrance (built in the 1880s) and the Mountain Avenue entrance (built circa 1904). After 1891, Albert Damm operated a bakery and grocery out of the Square side for many years. On the Mountain Avenue side, the occupants included a woman chiropractor, Emma Aubrey, who from 1913 to 1914, advertised “No Surgery – No Medicine – No Faith – No Osteopathy.”
The building is currently home to Coopersmith Brewing Company.